Brightly Colored Books and an Assortment of Small Things

I bought a new book the other day.....I didn't know what it was about but I loved the name and the color!  Who isn't curious about a hot pink book titled "Candy?!"                    

miniatures in a book
                     
                        So, I brought it home and put it on my shelf.......


miniatures in a book

A couple of days later I decided to open it up and see what this book was all about.....


What a surprise!!!!

miniatures in a book

A little pastry and gift shop!  Cupcakes, candy sticks, macaroons, sculpted chocolate Eiffel towers, doughnuts............ 

miniatures in a book



miniatures in a book
                          
                             Someone had even been eating the cupcakes!!!



There were paper dolls to play with, beautiful Paris signs, an old fashioned Cinderella book, chocolate rabbits, vintage bird tins with chocolate birds....

miniature dollhouse candy



and beautiful pastry signs on the wall....
I took it all in then gently closed the book and put it back on the shelf ....


I just love a good book, don't you??

Mini Blessings,  
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...