Fungus Farming....

Last blog was carrots and potatoes and so this  blog I would like to tell you about another kind of gardening I do...fungus farming.  Here are pictures of my latest mushrooms I have been diligently caring for over the last month....okay, not true.  Here is my latest mini though, started out as mushrooms to eat on pizza and well, I strayed! 


Wish I could get a close enough picture to show you the detail...
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful                                   start to summer!  

Mini Blessings, Kim

4 comments:

  1. OH Mom! I love you and the mini things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pot with mushrooms. They look so realistic.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mushrooms in the pot are so great!
    Grzyby w doniczce wyglądają wspaniale :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...