Pretty in Pink Valentine's Board

Okay, I am kind of stuck in a pink theme lately....things are just cuter if they are pink!   Here is a little board I just finished (and I loved making it!)   Since I am on a "love" theme, I thought I would share one of my favorite verses, there is nothing comparable to the love God has for you!..

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."  Zeph. 3:17


Pink polka dots and vintage Valentine's Day card.........

   An old fashioned Valentine's Day cone filled with sweet little  pink candy hearts....


                             a red velvet lined candy box filled with chocolate truffles.........
                                       
           Pink topped cupcakes with a hard candy in the middle, beside the pink rock-candy of                          .                                                                       course!...........
                                         
                           and a yummy pink cake surrounded by chocolate hearts to top it all off!
                                                         
                                                              Mini Blessings, Kim





7 comments:

  1. Śliczne! Bardzo mi się podoba.
    Cute! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Scripture verse at the top. What a lovely God we serve! How He delights in us even though we are small. Sounds familiar;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. I like your works.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una autentica maravilla, me encanta!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is wonderful and so PINK! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...