Fruit!

First of all, thank you so much for all of the kind comments referring to the give-a-way, I am always amazed at the kindness my blog followers show to one another :) Mini makers are the best!  I thought I would post a few pictures of a some fruit I made for a customer....hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope she likes the fruit!




                                      
                                                        Have a great weekend!
                                                         Mini Blessings, Kim

8 comments:

  1. Tus frutas son perfectas! me gustan mucho, parecen "reales"
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sure she will like this. It looks great!
    A nice weekend for you aswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....really well done! All of your fruit looks fabulous, but those peeled oranges are just amazing...such realism. If I didn't know better I'd think I was looking at the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fruits,the orange is amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fruit is perfect, especially the peeled oranges and grapes. I am sure your customer will be delighted with her order. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Kimmi, so real fruits!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que gran realismo,me encantan!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...